Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not this Month:(

SO the good news is that what I thought was light spotting turned into being a full on period. In fact, it is one of the first ones I've had on my own in a long time (no medication needed to bring it on). July 27th is day one, day three I will start femara again, then day 7,9,11 I will do FSH injections. I have never heard of FSH injections before so I did what I always love doing when I want to find out about something "GOOGLE IT!" FSH, side effects, pregnancy, and test, all this stuff came up. I went right the the dirty stuff (well not really dirty but you know what I mean) HOW BAD CAN IT BE? Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS), I've been warned about this one already because, I have been on clomid a time or two, or three, or four, or five.... anyway, Lung and blood vessel problems? well POOP I hope this doesn't happen! I could have a stroke or even worse LOSE A LIMB. I don't think I have to worry too much. Then one that really caught my eye...GAS!:) LOL just kidding, well not really that is one side effect but... Multiple births! For me this wouldn't be a bad side effect, per say. More like a BLESSING! I have always said I wanted twins, one boy, one girl. My mom thinks its a great idea too... One Mormon baby and One non Mormon baby. I know its bad, and she's just kidding, but still I think its funny:) (love you mom) Anyway, I am having a better time with accepting my failed attempt this go around. I know my Heavenly Father has a plan for Brett and I. He knows when we will be ready, and when that time come... It will be the BEST DAY EVER!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. FSH injections really up your chances, that's how John and Kate plus 8 got their 6 at once....just saying...not that I would wish THAT many on anyone at once. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No "failed attempt" just a step closer to a wonderful blessing...it will happen when it is supposed to happen! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete